Monday, March 29, 2010

Conduit 2 confirmed for the Wii!!

I just say this 30 seconds ago and thought I needed to blog about it, but apparently Conduit 2 has been confirmed to be be development, you can visit the IGN article there http://wii.ign.com/articles/108/1080551p1.html . I remember anxiously awaiting the first game and going out to buy this game the day it came out, so it will be interesting to see what the sequel brings to the table. The thing I was most excited about was the fact that the developers made it a point to make this the best looking Wii game ever, and too a point a I think the accomplished that.

I thought also while I'm blogging about it I figured I would post a few changes I would like to see in future installment.
  1. balanced game play - some levels really sucked
  2. improved storyline - I didn't mind the first one, but could have been a lot better.
  3. Cut scenes - video cut-scenes instead of text based mission briefings ....its too N64ish
  4. Downloadable content(DLC) - lets face it Nintendo/ 3rd parties there is no reason we can't have DLC, with the addition of SDHC support, it isn't that expensive to get 32gb of storage for the Wii. DLC is a chance to extend the life of a game and smooth over some rough parts of the game. Map packs are a great way to milk more money from your gamers.
  5. Improved online play - take a page from Modern warfare 2, copy them if you have too it, what they have now seems to be working great for them.
  6. Better Graphics - While I was very impressed with the amount of effort high-voltage put in the graphics of the game and applaud their efforts, I think any sequel for any console should always attempt to improve on their graphics as much as possible, each game should attempt to raise the bar.
Edit: Found a little bit more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment